IFGT DEPARTMENTS and PROGRAMS
The Institute For Global Transformation® creates programs that assist humanity in evolving consciousness of humanity’s Oneness and our relationship with planet Earth. In general, we focus on 4 areas of interest:
21st Century Philosophy Department
Making a commitment to self-development is the first step on the path to personal fulfillment. “Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.” ~ Carl Jung This area of focus provides a rich environment in which to investigate, discuss, and support the new, incoming energy and the nature of consciousness itself. Our programs include:
- JUST ASK, Conscious Conversations – JUST ASK invites you to ask questions on topics having to do with everyday life, your life’s purpose, consciousness, cause and effect, visualization, the power of intent, and your higher-self, that eternal, authentic self-that’s wiser, more loving and powerful than the self you already know.
- Personal Development and Esoteric/Spiritual Classes
- The Oneness Movement There is global recognition that humanity is responding to a new energy, one that is leading us to recognize that we are all one, working together for the common good of humanity and our planet.
- QuantumThink® is a program that will literally change your life. Discover, explore and activate the power that lies within and you will create the world that you envision.
- Monthly Global Meditations,. Our monthly Global Meditation-Prayer Focus is a special opportunity to serve those in need and help build a more unified, compassionate, and loving world.
- Thoughts for Everyday Living: Short Meditations with Dr. Matthew Miller
The Artists’ Attic and Marketplace offers a field of participation and collaboration for those interested in all the myriad facets of art, be it music, sculpture, dance, photography, theater, film, painting, writing, etc. Our Arts Program is designed to offer artists an opportunity to share the stories behind their art and sell or display their work.
Public Services Department
The focus of the Public Services Department is to encourage the transformation of consciousness in all areas of life. Our mission is to inform the public of issues that impact humanity and the planet. This Department, among other activities, designs and participates in local, national, and global service projects, developed by members, that assist in creating a better world for ourselves and future generations. Members and individuals contribute their combined wisdom to support and advance the importance of inclusiveness, cooperation, and higher consciousness in all areas of life.
- Distant Service Council, The Distant Service Council is a free service of the IFGT. The Council consists of over 100 individuals who meditate or pray on your behalf for the assistance you have requested. The Distant Service Council is intrinsically concerned with the balance, health, and harmony of the whole person, as well as the whole of humanity.
- Transformational Conversations, Group on Facebook. This conversation group is open to the public. Members of the group post topics and information of interest. Your voice is important; add it to the conversation.
- Conscious Conversation Salons, Conscious Conversations build a sense of relationships, awareness, engagement, and connectedness. They help bring us together in ways that dissolve bias, dogmatism and intolerance, and instead build compassion, open mindedness and peace. They can also ignite passion and creativity and generate a shared higher vision and wisdom for the topic being discussed. Sometimes the greatest adventure is simply a conversation ~Amadeus Wolfe
- The Environment, Water Sustainability We’re deeply interested in the environment and want to initiate an environmental program. One of our ideas is to initiate a program to help conserve and preserve fresh, clean water for today and future generations. This will also help planet Earth renew herself. We invite you to read more about this effort. If you are interested in an environmental program please contact us here.
Science and Engineering Department
Today’s explosion of advancements in life-changing technologies – including 3D printing, nanotechnology, biotechnology, neurotechnology, information technology, artificial intelligence and automation – is having an immense affect upon society. Dr. Rashidi’s Practical Science and Engineering Program generates conversations among scientists and society about the affects technology has on each of us and how we can and need to develop a better relationship with it. The program explores all of these exciting advancements and works to instill in teens and college students the importance of becoming responsible stewards of today’s and future technology and science.