Philosophy for the 21st Century, Dr. Maryann Miller, Director
Maryann is the Founder and President of The Institute For Global Transformation®. She has studied, completed or taught the following:
- The Nature of the Soul, Teacher’s Training and Advanced Teacher’s Training.
- Is a certified Rayid Teacher.
- Is a practioner and teacher of New Decision Therapy and wrote a manual for the therapy process.
- Taught A Course in Miracles
“Dr. Amit Goswami is one of those rare jewels in the pantheon of quantum physics who brings a deep understanding of reality through a synthesis of science and spirituality. He has contributed immensely to my own understanding of the nature of existence. I am deeply indebted to him.” ~Dr. Deepak Chopra, author of You Are the Universe.”
IFGT’s 21st Century Philosophy Articles and Programs
Spiritual enlightenment is leading us to recognize that we are all one, working together for the common good of humanity and our planet. Our Spirituality area of focus provides a rich environment in which to investigate, discuss, and support this incoming energy and the nature of consciousness itself.
To read inspiring and motivating articles, Click Here.
Our mission is to:
- take the consciousness movement to a whole new level by dispelling the illusion of separation
- be a catalyst for humanity to recognize our Oneness by way of our Infinite Hearts
- create an extensive resource for all Lightworkers, where people and organizations can share their ideas for promoting Oneness along with their products and services.
Our monthly, Meditation-Prayer Focus is a special opportunity to serve those in need and help build a more unified, compassionate, and loving world. There is no special technique required. You may use whatever meditation or prayer technique you choose. These energy transmissions are sent on a daily basis and the more people who join us in this focus, the greater will be the power of our attunement and the energy available for transmission to humanity and the planet.
Transformational Conversations and Oneness
What is a Transformational Conversation; what’s it purpose, and how do you engage in one? Find out more here.
Thoughts For Everyday Living offers you an opportunity to reflect on life in today’s world. Join Drs. Maryann and Matthew Miller as they explore the challenges and opportunities of life and our relationship with it.
Do you have questions about consciousness or like to share your ideas about it? Blog with Vaughn