The Artists’ Attic: Marketplace and Gallery
In the Artist’s Attic, you can sell or showcase your original works of art. To view the Art, click on the links below.
Artist and Purchaser information:
There are 2 ways for artists to showcase their original work:
For Sale and Not for Sale.
Art For Sale
- There is no charge to sell or share your art, prints or photography.
- If you are selling your art, as a thank you to the IFGT for showcasing and advertising your For-Sale work and putting you and the purchaser together, we ask you to make a donation of 10% of the sales price to the IFGT. The IFGT is a 501c3 not-for-profit so your donation is tax deductible according to tax law. Be sure to check with your tax consultant for details.
- Send a good photo of your art, along with the inspirational story of what inspired you to create it, the symbolism behind it, and/or its history. Email us here. Also include all information about the art, size, material used, and the sales price, which would include all shipping, handling, sales tax, and postal insurance charges within the USA.
- We only showcase members’ works of art. You may join the IFGT community here, it’s Free and there are no dues.
- Email all of your information here.
Art Not For Sale
- If you are not selling your art, we do not ask for a donation to simply showcase it and your inspirational message that goes along with it.
- Email a good photo of your art, along with your story of what inspired you to create it, the symbolism behind it, and/or its history here.
- You do need to be a member of the IFGT community, and you may join here, it’s Free and there are no dues.
- Email all of your information Here.
To participate in the Artists’ Attic or if you have additional questions, you may contact us Here.
Purchasers: If you are interested in purchasing a piece of art, please contact the IFGT here. We will then put you in direct contact with the artist so you both can work out all of the details. All purchases, sales tax, etc. will be made directly between the artist and purchaser.
To participate in this program or, if you have additional questions, please email us here.