The Artists’ Attic: Marketplace and Gallery
In the Artist’s Attic, you can sell or showcase your original works of art. To view the Art, click on the links below.
Artist and Purchaser information:
There are 2 ways for artists to showcase their original work:
For Sale and Not for Sale.
Art For Sale
Important: Please use this contact form to send all of the information below.
- If you are selling your art, as a thank you to the IFGT for showcasing and advertising it and putting you and the purchaser together, we ask you to make a donation of 10% of the sales price to the IFGT. The IFGT is a 501c3 not-for-profit so your donation is tax deductible according to tax law. Be sure to check with your tax consultant for details.
- Send a good photo of your art, along with the inspirational story of what inspired you to create it, the symbolism behind it, and/or its history. Include the inspirational story behind your art, and all information: the size, material used, and the sales price, which would include all shipping, handling, sales tax, and postal insurance charges within the USA. Email a picture of your art to email@example.com.
- We only showcase members’ works of art. You may join the IFGT community here, it’s Free and there are no dues.
Art Not For Sale
Important: Please use this contact form to send us all of the information below.
- If you are not selling your art, we do not ask for a donation to simply showcase it and your inspirational message that goes along with it.
- Send a good photo of your art, along with your story of what inspired you to create it, the symbolism behind it, and/or its history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You do need to be a member of the IFGT community, and you may join here, it’s Free and there are no dues.
- To participate in the Artists’ Attic or if you have additional questions, please contact us.
Purchasers: If you are interested in purchasing a piece of art, please contact us here. We will then put you in direct contact with the artist so you both can work out all of the details. All purchases, sales tax, etc. will be made directly between the artist and purchaser.
To participate in this program or, if you have additional questions, please contact us here.