Courses Offered by the 21st Century Philosophy Department
Transformation, Unlock The Mystery And Power Of Your Mind, Dr. Maryann Miller, Instructor
This e-course offers comprehensive advice, techniques, and practical exercises for attaining higher states of consciousness.The laws that govern the universe also govern your every day life. Once you discover their inner workings, you can use them to dramatically change your life, discover your life’s purpose and reach your full potential.
This e-course addresses four central themes:
- The deepening of your conscious connection with your inner/higher self
- The development of your intuitive skills and your ability to tune-in, in order to provide helpful insights to all areas of your life.
- The deepening of your conscious connection with your mission/purpose in life.
- Through experiential exercises, you will gain first-hand knowledge of the Natural Laws of the Universe and how you can use them to achieve the life you desire.
This is a one year course that includes text, diagrams, exercises and techniques, along with e-question and answer support. Class fee is $15 a month and can be paid monthly. If, for whatever reason, you decide not to finish the course, there are no additional monthly fees. For additional information or to register for the course, Click Here.
Georgia Lambert, Instructor
CLASSES, COURSES of STUDY and CD Lectures
Ms. Lambert teaches in Southern California and worldwide via On-Line Classes. Ms. Lambert is also available for workshops, seminars, and lecture presentation on numerous esoteric subjects including Masonry and Celtic Wisdom.
Georgia Lambert is one of the major teachers in a new DVD series titled THE GREAT WORK. It is a six part series based upon the initiations of Alchemy as well as other mystery traditions.
Click the following link to watch a trailer or to order.
To contact Georgia Lambert: Click Here
|CLASSES – In depth, Long Term Training Classes||Questions and Answers
for On-line Classes
|Lectures Available on CD|
Some of Georgia Lambert’s On-line Classes and Courses
New to Georgia’s classes? You may wish to try:
Introduction To The Mysteries or Creative Thinking.
1. INTRODUCTION TO THE MYSTERIES
This class focuses on the curriculum of a “Mystery” School. Included is an overview of the differences between internal techniques…Relaxation, Visualization, Concentration, and Meditation. Meditation is shown to be a prime tool of Spiritual Alchemy and conscious transformation.
4 weeks (two hour lesson, once a week)
IN DEPTH,LONG-TERM TRAINING (2 to 3 years)
Some of these classes are held at different venues in the Southern California area and some are offered on-line and in Second Life. All involve comprehensive text.
2. THE NATURE OF THE SOUL
In all times and places, each culture has had its Mystery Schools and Sacred Traditions. These esoteric paths of training went beyond the hand of morality and philosophy, to the Path of Spiritual Alchemy. This training was designed to produce evolutionary transformation within the spiritual seeker, enabling him or her, to become a co-creator within the world, empowered to take up the work of spiritual evolution upon this planet.
Internal techniques and practices were taught, designed to produce those evolutionary changes within the nervous system and brain which allowed the Indwelling Consciousness greater perception and creativity within the realm of Matter.
Nature of the Soul is an extensive training in that tradition and activity. It provides a step by step experience in the Art and Science of Meditation, whereby the student unfolds the Soul within the personality. This results in the personality becoming the “trusted servant” of the Soul rather than its prison, and the Soul, now through its trained personality, can take up its spiritual service in the world.
Along with extensive and sequential meditation technique and practice, are included the subjects of Esoteric Anatomy, the study of the subtle body and its organs or charkas, Planetary History, the earlier appearances and expressions of humanity, Transmutation, the changing of negative thoughts, feelings and actions into positive expressions, and the process of Conscious Creativity. The emphasis is the fitting of the student for Service to Humanity.
This training is not only about the individual students own growth and expansion, but also, the Experience of Nature of the Soul is training in group dynamics which goes beyond intellectual comprehension and individual experience. There have always been those who have sought the Mysteries and have achieved them. “Nature of the Soul” is not simply about esoteric information which can be read and studied by individuals alone. This group training provides the opportunity to experience the next step in evolutionary development which will be the keynote of this next age: Group Consciousness and Synthesis.
The group grows and unfolds as a group. Each will have similar experiences along the way, though the details will differ with the make-up and karma of each individual within the group. Those who complete the training will have had a life changing experience which they will have shared with others, a richness unachievable on an individual basis.
The complete training lasts about two years, consisting of written lessons once a week, with questions and discussion, followed by meditation practice during that week. The student is not required to “sign up” for the whole duration. Each is left free to attend only as long as they are learning and growing.
The Nature of the Soul techniques are a synthesis of Eastern and Western Mystery tradition, and are specifically designed for the western student.
3. CREATIVE THINKING
This is the sister class to Nature of the Soul. Those who are newer to esoteric study will find this class a very comprehensive introduction to the mysteries.
4. TEACHER TRAINING I & II
(Each class is about 2 yrs in length)
These two classes are only offered to those who have completed Nature of the Soul.
5. SCIENCE OF THE INITIATES
This class is a much more in depth overview of the Ancient Wisdom.
6. GROUP DYNAMICS
An in depth study of the nature of groups, how they are born, emerge, unfold, and decline. A group is seen as a living entity, unfolding in the course of its growth, all the chakra stages and patterns. The student is taught to recognize these cycles and patterns for the sake of service to the group, and the application of Divine Intervention, allowing the highest and best within the group to emerge.
6. THE SOUL OF THE NATION
This class focuses on the Esoteric History of the United States, its founding and its unfoldment. Techniques are taught to invoke this Nation’s higher self, true purpose, and Spiritual Soul.
7. SCIENCE OF THE CABBALAH
(This is a 5 year class)
This class is not the popular view of the Cabbalah. It is an in depth study of the Esoteric application of this ancient system, synthesizing it with other Western Traditions. Parallels are drawn to the latest thinking in the realm of the New Physics.
8. ESOTERIC ART
(No time limit, but about 2 years)
This class is a “hands on” class where students get to paint, make music, write poetry, and learn about Sacred Dance. How does an abstract idea take form? The great works of art had a Spiritual, Mental, Emotional, as well as Physical component. Students are taught how to meditate upon an idea, clarify its spiritual purpose, then give that purpose the proper accompanying geometry, color, and form. Principles of Sacred geometry are taught. There are 4 sections, each with is own practice and instruction:
- Painting: Includes sculpture and all types of design application (gardens, quilts, architecture, etc.)
- Poetry: see on-line class description above
- Music: Pythagorean harmonies, ancient modes, and Bardic application. Composing melody.
- Sacred Dance: Learn the rhythms of Earth, Sky, and Self. Create sacred Dance for individuals and groups to perform.
9. ESOTERIC ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY
This class is a study of the subtle energy body underlying and supporting the physical body and nervous system. Included are a look at the symbology and function of the seven major chakras as well as the twenty-one minor chakras. Also included is a look at the natural cycles within a human lifetime, and how to use each to the best advantage.
4 weeks (two hour lesson, once a week)
10. ESOTERIC TAROT
This class shows the ancient cards to be symbolic leaves of the Cabbalah. It lifts the meaning of the system from that of psychic divination to the true, esoteric perspective.
8 weeks (two hour lesson, once a week) Includes extensive text that is purchased seperately.
11. ESOTERIC ART AND POETRY
This class is a presentation from the larger, Esoteric Art class.
Poetry is seen as an invocative, language of the Spiritual Bards. Different poetic rhythms and meters are studied, with emphasis on the effects of those different rhythms upon the brain and nervous system. Students learn to bring abstract ideas into appropriate written form, designing the subject with the rhythm for maximum effect. Students get to put this instruction to use by writing their own works in different styles and rhythms separately.
8 weeks (two-hour lesson, once a week)
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
For Georgia’s On-line Classes
1.What is an on-line class?
2. How does it work?
3. What do you need to participate?
4. Class Schedules, Costs, and getting started.
5. How do I contact Georgia: Fill in the Contact form and be sure to include your email address. Click Here
1. What is an On-Line Class?
An On-Line Class is a class you can take via your computer. No traffic to battle, no rising gas prices, not having to wait for a class to start in your area! You can participate in a class with people who live on the other side of the planet! The classes are live, in real time, just as if you were physically attending her presentation.
Georgia offers a variety of classes on various Esoteric subjects. The classes range from short presentations to long-term study, including onetime events, four to eight week classes, and courses of study lasting a year or more.
2. How does it work?
- Classes are usually conducted in the evening, that is, evening in Southern California. When it is time for a class, students go to a “secret page” on Georgia’s web site.
- There you will find a screen which will become active during a “live” broadcast. This screen will allow you to both see and hear Georgia, like TV only interactive!
- There is NO extra program for you to buy. You will be able to type comments and questions as the class proceeds, see the questions and comments of others in the class as they happen, and if you have a microphone or a web cam (very inexpensive these days) the others in the class can see and hear you on their screens and you can see and hear them. It’s like being in a room all together.
- Don’t want to type your questions because you’re slow? You can get a microphone for under $10.00 and just ask your questions by voice. Don’t want to be seen because you’re in your “jammies?” Don’t get a web cam; just use the microphone.
- Any text or charts used in the class will be e-mailed to participants before the meeting to give you plenty of time to print them out.
- Only class members are allowed in the “room” so the instruction is private. Typed questions can happen at any time during the class, and Georgia will answer them “live.”
- The class will proceed almost as if everyone is together in the same room. Participants can get to know each other by voice or video even though they may be in other states or countries.
- Each class lasts from one to two hours.
- The payment for the class is mailed to Georgia before the start of the class. If it is a monthly or on-going class, the payment is once a month. Classes by the month are held on the same night and time, once a week. There will be four, sometimes five classes per month, excepting designated holidays. Cost per month is $50.00 whether there are four or five classes. That works out to about $12.00 per class.
- Georgia must receive your check or money order a week before the presentation. Only paid participants will be allowed to stay in the meeting.
- When a class is scheduled to begin and payment is received, there is usually a “practice” night scheduled the week before start up. This is to introduce the format to everyone and to make sure everyone knows how to ask questions. It is also a time to check and make sure that everything works. Any problems can then be taken care of before the start of the class itself.
- The fee for oa ne-time presentations will vary.
3. What do you need to participate?
- You will need a computer of course. Classes support PCs Macs, and Linux.
- You will need a printer, and optional microphone and web cam. If you get a web cam, the microphone will be included so you only have to buy one piece of equipment. No special programs to sign up for or buy. That’s all the equipment you need!
- You will need to be able to receive e-mail.
- All other information will be supplied upon registering for a class.
4. Class Schedules, Costs, and getting started.
- E-mail Georgia and let her know you will be signing up! Make sure you do this first as it will be necessary to determine if the class has already started.
- After you receive confirmation from Georgia that the class is available, make your check or money order out to Georgia Lambert, and mail it to the address listed below. Georgia has lots of class, so it is important to make sure she knows which class you are paying for. Make sure to include your e-mail address so she has a way to contact you.
- When your check is received, Georgia will e-mail you to let you know it has been received and will give you the date and time of your “practice” night. Make sure you write on the check which class you will be taking and print the mailing address exactly as given here:
1803 Lemon Drive #C
Yorba Linda, CA. 92886
- After you sign up for the first month, classes can be paid for via Pay Pal. Students who live outside the USA can also use Pay Pal.
- These classes are conducted in “real time.” Text and charts are e-mailed to participants for each to print out themselves. At the time of class an e-mail link is sent, and a screen opens on the participants desktop, allowing each student to see and hear Georgia.
- That’s it, just sit back and wait for the e-mail with instructions about the practice class. It will be sent the week before the session is to begin. That’s all there is to it. Hopefully all of your questions have been answered.
ESOTERIC LECTURES ON CD
Between 1986 and 1992, Georgia Lambert delivered over thirty lectures at the Philosophical Research Society in Southern California. The presentations were recorded on audio tape, with all the difficulties inherent in that medium. These lectures are presented in their original format and cover a wide range of Esoteric subjects. They are offered in Service by Falconrose Publishing.
Metaphysical, Esoteric, Occult: Which is which?
Consciousness: Humanity’s next Evolutionary step.
The Death ProcessTransition from the Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius
The Ideal of the SoulEsoteric Seasons of the Year
Lions of God: The Way of the Western Warrior
Spiritual Seeker to Working Disciple
The Other Zodiac
The Three Aspects of Arthurian Legend
Ritual: The Right Use of Alignment
Hiram Abiff: The Heart of Masonic Legend
Transmutation: Alchemical Lead into Spiritual Gold
Matter: The Mother Aspect
The Father Aspect: Purpose, Power, and Will
The Legend of Saint George
Glastonbury: Light of the Western Heart
Sword and Spear: Esoteric history of WWII.
Each lecture runs about an hour and a half, and comes as a two CD set. The price for each set is $20.00 and includes mailing costs within the USA. California residents add 9% tax.
To place orders, contact Georgia Lambert by Clicking Here.